- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
Railblaza Sideport Mounting systemArt.No.: RB-91501X
The RAILBLAZA StarPort is a unique and versatile mount, if you need this versatility from a vertical surface, but require a horizontal socket, SidePort is the mount for you.
Ideally suited for gunwales of smaller tinnies, vertical cockpit wells on kayaks and any other application where you have a vertical surface, but need a horizontal StarPort.
Fitted in only minutes, and sold with all necessary stainless steel fasteners the SidePort is a fantastic mount and great value for money.
IMPORTANT: Use of petroleum based lubricants on the StarPort slide will cause failure. Silicone based products are best suited (please check contents of lubricant before using).
RAILBLAZA Part Numbers:
1 x SidePort
2 x 12-gauge x 32 mm self-tapping screws
2 x M6 x 35 mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- SidePort AES – (Acrylonitrile Ethylene Styrene)
- Locking Slide – Polycarbonate
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Drill holes in surface you are mounting your SidePort to.
- Position SidePort into place.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration, and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
How to install RAILBLAZA StarPort & SidePort Mounts | Guide
Art.No.: RB-91501X in stock