- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
Railblaza Starport Mounting systemArt.No.: RB-91501HX
The RAILBLAZA StarPort is a unique and versatile multifunctional mount, which is used in a huge number of applications and allows users to fit and swap out our full range of RAILBLAZA accessories.
Made from high grade engineering plastics, the StarPort is easy to fit and stylish. It can be surface or recess mounted on power boats, inflatables, sail boats, kayaks, ATVs, garages and many other applications.
IMPORTANT: Use of petroleum based lubricants on the StarPort slide will cause failure. Silicone based products are best suited (please check contents of lubricant before using).
The StarPort can be mounted on the surface using the surface mount collar supplied or it can be recessed into any horizontal or vertical surface.
- Drill holes using the template or surface mount collar as a guide.
- SURFACE MOUNT: Stack collar, gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- RECESS MOUNT: Fit gasket and StarPort in place, then fit bolts or screws.
- Tighten nuts or screw heads to a firm tension.
- Ensure you have adequate clearance behind the surface for screw and/or bolt penetration. and that no cabling, plumbing or rigging will be adversely affected.
- We recommend the use of a suitable sealant between the collar and the deck.
RAILBLAZA Part Numbers:
03-4015-11 Single StarPort (Black)
03-4015-21 Single StarPort (White)
1 x StarPort
1 x surface mount collar
1 x weather-tight gasket & cover
2 x 12-gauge 32 mm self-tapping screws
2 x M6 x 35mm machine screws, washers & nuts
- StarPort – UV stabilised AES plastic
- Locking Slide – UV stabilised PC plastic
- Gasket – UV stabilised TPE Rubber
- Stainless Steel fasteners
Art.No.: RB-91501HX in stock