- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
- Batteries & Charger
- Belly Boats
- FeelFree Overdrive
- Motor Boats
- Buoyancy aids
- Fishing boats
- Fishing Kayaks
- Recreational Kayaks
- Inflatable Kayaks
- Boat Equipment
- Kayak Equipment
- Electric Motors
- Echo Sounders
Humminbird Helix 7 CHIRP GPS DualBeam PLUS Fishfinder Echo sounderArt.No.: HB-7CH-GPS
Art.No.: HB-410290-1 out of stock
Art.No.: HB-410320-1 out of stock
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 with our new user interface and operating system, features ?a brilliant 800H x 480V, 7" 256 color display with backlight. CHIRP DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optional maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2 fishfinder system.
The HELIX 7 CHIRP GPS G2N additionally got built-in Bluetooth, ethernet network capabilities and AutoChart Live with depth, vegetation and bottom hardness mapping.
CHIRP Frequencies (Out of Box Transducer)
- 83 kHz: 75-95 kHz
- 200 kHz: 175-225 kHz
Maximum Depth: 457m - 1500ft.
CHIRP Frequencies (Optional Purchase Transducer)
- Low: 28-75 kHz
- Med: 75-155 kHz
- High: 130-250 kHz
- 83/200: 75-155/130-250
- 50/200: 28-75/130-250
Maximum Depth: 762m - 2500ft.
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: 7" (17,8cm) HD Color TFT with 256 colors
- Display Colors Grayscale: 16-bit
- Sonar Standard: CHIRP Digital Sonar/DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20° & 60° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 83/200 kHz
- Sonar Optional: 50kHz, 50/Low Airmar CHIRP
- Target Separation: 2.5" (6,3cm)
- Power Output RMS: G2 - 1000 Watts*, G2N - 500 Watts*
- Power Output Peak to Peak: G2 - 8000 Watts*, G2N - 4000 Watts*
- Depth Capability: 457m - 1500ft. & 762m - 2500ft.*
- Temperature: built-in Transducer
- Speed: GPS Speed included
- Backlight: LED
- Unit Size - Gimbal Mount: WHD 10.54" x 5.44" x 1.13"
- Unit Size - Indash Mount: WHD 10.54" x 5.80" x 3.68"
- Mounting Options: Gimbal or optional In-Dash
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Draw: G2 - 850mA, G2N - 900mA
- GPS Receiver: included
- GPS Tracking: included
- GPS Chartplotting: included
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks/Points: 2,500, 50, 50/20,000
- Humminbird Mapping: optional
- Navionics+: optional
- Navionics Platinum+: optional
- Platinum Capable: optional
- 360° Imaging: optional (only G2N)
- i-Pilot Link: optional (only G2N)
- HD-Radar: optional (only G2N)
- NMEA 2000: optional (only G2N)
- 5 Port Expansion Module: optional (only G2N)
- Precision GPS: included
- Heading Sensor GPS: optional (only G2N)
- PC Connect: optional
- External GPS Receiver: not supported
- AIS Compatability: optional
- SwitchFire Sonar: included
- Screen Snap Shot: included
- Sonar Recording: included
- Humminbird PC: included
- Upgradable Internal Software: included
- Split Screen Zoom: included
- Split Screen Bottom Lock: included
- 3D Chart View: included
- Large Digits View: included
- Wide/Narrow Cone Split Screen: included
- Custom View Selections: included
- Custom Digital Readout: included
- View Preset Keys: not supported
- Temperature Graph: not included
- Temperature Alarm: included
- Freeze Frame: included
- Instant Image Update: included
- Mark Structure on Sonar: included
- Selective Fish ID+: included
- Real Time Sonar: included
- Triplog: included
- X-Press Menu System: included
- Card Reader Available: yes
- # Card Slots: 1
- With SwitchFire you can choose between 2 possible options of displaying sonar echoes. Thanks to this unique function you are able to react on all these different fishing conditions expecting you under water, so your down oriented sonar is an even more valuable help when fishing.
Clear mode: Echoes of fish and structures are filtered and displayed, whereby disturbances are reduced.
Maximal mode: Sonar echoes are displayed extremely detailled, whereby even tiniest objects and streams are visible.
- The new 360° Imaging offers a detailled 360° view under your boat. Like Side Imaging and Down Imaging before, 360° Imaging grants you an unbelievable and unique view into the underwater world in a very new style. With 360° around your boat and 45 metres in every direction.
You can choose between 5 circulation speeds, the angle of the searched area and the direction of circulation to give yourself a crutial advantage.
Optionally available only for G2N.
- There are many options! While competitors were floating the market with technologies that are barely denotable as CHIRP, Humminbird was developing and perfecting a real broadband CHIRP that matches the innovative history of this game-changing technology.
Outstanding data processing: If you've not quite written a diploma thesis about sonar picture interpretation, not edited CHIRP information without the correct software are totally vacuous for you. Humminbird's CHIRP data processing uses self-developed algorithms with high efficieny alignment and fragmentation of CHIRP data to chart an easy comprehensible imaging immediately.
Ultra wide broadband: Humminbird CHIRP unlocks your transducer, uses its total CHIRP capacity and its maximal frequency range while scanning. When using more frequencies, disturbances can be filtered more effectively and the pictures can be represented more clearly and precisely. More impulses: Traditional sonar transducers keep you waiting in a queue and with every sonar impulse valuable time flies. The Humminbird CHIRP transducers release more impulses in the same time and so shorten the processing time. Because more impulses mean more information and a higher echo selectivity.
Increased transmission power: Because of the increased transmission power more energy hits the ground, therefore the Humminbird CHIRP is able to receive more detailled echoes, especially in deeper waters.
- With Humminbird's own AutoChart Software marine charts are created with your own sonar recordings in 3 easy steps. It's that simple:
Record the sonar data on one of the inserted SD cards while driving up and down on the waters you'd like to survey. Load the recorded data via cable or SD card on your PC and just convert the data with the AutoChart Software in a detailled marine chart. Export the converted chart on an AutoChart ZeroLine SD card and use your own private marine chart on your Humminbird device. If the storage isn't big enough or you want to share copies of your chart with friends, this is possible by purchasing additional ZeroLine SD cards.
Like almost every electronic device, even a sonar device emits electromagnetic radiation and, in turn, is subject to the radiation of other devices in the environment. In order to ensure that your sonar device runs interference-free, we recommend the use of a cable with a noise filter, such as the Humminbird PC 11.
|Series||Helix 7 G2|
|Display Type||HD Color TFT|
|Display Pixel Matrix||800 x 480|
|Display Size||17,8 cm (7")|
|Product||Helix 7 CHIRP GPS|
Art.No.: HB-7CH-GPS out of stock