- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
Daiwa Spinning Reel Ninja LT 3000-CArt.No.: DW-10219-300
The Ninja LT is the sequel of the legendary Ninja A. The Ninja LT convinces optically as well as technically. The ultra-smooth and even running is a real highlight. Due to the integration of the LT concept, the DAIWA engineers succeeded in reducing the reel`s weight significantly. Thus we could realize a reduction of weight of over 10% within the size 2500.
The novel Tough Digigear, with has former been used within much more expensive reels, equips the Ninja LT series with an improved power transmission and an even smoother running compared to the previous version.
The integrated ATD drag within the Ninja LT provides a distinctly stronger drag power (up to 10kg) and an immediate functioning of the drag without starting resistance ideal for application with thin lines during critical fights with the fish. With the Ninja LT DAIWA presents a novel and optimized sequel of the globally successful.
- LT (Light & Tough)
- 4 ball bearings
- AIR ROTOR®
- TOUGH DIGIGEAR® (TDG)
- ATD drag system
- Infinite Anti-Reverse®
- Cross Wrap system
- Silent oscillation system
- ABS® aluminum longcast spool
- CNC cut aluminum handle
- Twist Buster® II line roller
As part of the LT technology, Daiwa introduces reels that are lighter but stronger than ever before, thanks to redesigned, reduced reel dimensions.
The combination of a compact reel body and a stronger Digigear transmission allows the perfect combination of lightness, twist-resistance and strength.
The biggest issue with many drag systems is that they are not smooth at the beginning of the drag. ATD or Automatic Tournament Drag is the newest introduction into Daiwa spinning reels. On one level ATD implements structural changes to the spool metal of the reel that provides greater support of the spool across the entire length of the main shaft. This additional support of the spool reduces spool twist under load, promotes more even pressure on the drag washers and ultimately reduces "pulsing" of the drag when fighting the fish.
ATD - An other milestone of reel technology!
- Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.
- Daiwa's innovative bail design featuring a hollow tubular stainless steel bail for maximium rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Due to the smooth, protrusion-free design of the Air Bail®, even loose line common after a cast slides easily down the bail onto the line roller as the reel is turned, without snagging or hanging up.
- By the special position and guidance of the oscillation-gear wheels we improved the smoothness of the gear in comparison to usual systems of similar construction.
- CNC milled digitally developed power gear for highest strains. The precision of the gear teeth is tenfold elevated compared to conventional gears.
|Reel weight||250,0 g|
|Line/Handle Turn||80 cm|
|Line Capacity||150 m / 0,23 mm|
|Product||Ninja LT 3000-C|
Art.No.: DW-10219-300 in stock