- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
Daiwa big pit fishing reel Basiair Z45 QDAArt.No.: DW-10120-000
The legendary Basiair reel has been further evolved by our Japanese engineers now featuring the MagSealed mechanism. The combination of Zaion and magnesium is the perfect basis for the construction of extremely lightweight but nevertheless strong and distortion proof reels. The MagSealed mechanism cares for a almost complete sealing of the reel body via the axis. Since like this no dirt particles can enter the gear, a permanently soft and smooth running is guaranteed.
- MAGSEALED® body construction
- 10 ball bearings (incl. 7 CRBB®)
- ZAION® rotor
- AIR METAL magnesium reel body
- DIGIGEAR® II
- Cross Wrap system
- Wormshaft oscillation system
- Quick drag system (QD®)
- High Impact Protection line clip (HIP)
- One-piece AIR BAIL®
- Twist Buster® II line roller
- Infinite Anti-Reverse®
- Forged aluminum longcast spool
- Line rolller, TiN coated
- CNC cut handle
- EVA handle knob
- Manual bail return
- Made in Japan
- CNC milled digitally developed power gear for highest strains. The precision of the gear teeth is tenfold elevated compared to conventional gears.
Zaion is an excellent material developed by DAIWA to built reel bodies and rotors. The big advantage of this material is its lightness and solidity. Zaion is a kind of "High Density" carbon strain material, which is made for highest performance and to resist maximum impact.
Due to Zaion, it is possible to construct a lightweight reel body that durably supports the gearing. The strength of Zaion corresponds to magnesium and is 20% stronger than Nylon/ABS material, usually used for reel bodies. Zaion is about 50% lighter than Aluminium. Zaion - the ultimative reel material!
- Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.
- Daiwa's innovative bail design featuring a hollow tubular stainless steel bail for maximium rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Due to the smooth, protrusion-free design of the Air Bail®, even loose line common after a cast slides easily down the bail onto the line roller as the reel is turned, without snagging or hanging up.
- To prevent the penetration of water, dust particles or salt crystals between rotor and reel body, we have developed a nearly frictionless barrier based on magnetic oil, which cannot be overcome by neither water nor smallest particles. The result is a silky-smooth running.
|Material||Zaion Carbon fibre|
|Line/Handle Turn||88 cm|
|Line Capacity||240 m / 0,32 mm|
|Reel weight||440,0 g|
|Product||Basiair Z45 QDA|
Art.No.: DW-10120-000 out of stock