- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
Daiwa baitcasting reels Tatula HSLArt.No.: DW-TAT-HSL
With the Tatula baitcast reel Daiwa further continues the development of the T-Wing system (TWS). The TWS thereby increases the casting performance compared to conventional baitcast reels about up to 10%. This is due to the reduced line friction during the cast, since the line exits the reel at a considerable larger angle, which causes less friction. At retrieving, the T-construction is folded into the reel body and the line is guided over the conventional levelwind system. This new generation of the T-Wing system caused huge sensations among the scene at its introduction in the USA. Additionally the spool of the Tatula runs extremely smooth and enables great casting distances. Also the further equipment is extraordinary for a baitcast reel within this price segment and convinces with many more elucidated details focusing on the new Air Rotation system, where the gear is hardly noticeable at retrieving the bait.
- 7 ball bearings
- T-Wing system (TWS)
- UTD drag system
- Magforce®-Z magnet drag system
- Star drag with click-system
- CNC cut gear
- Aluminum body
- Aluminum handle
- Soft-touch handle knob
- Left hand version
- Left hand version
Daiwa's T-Wing System solves an age old problem with baitcasting reel levelwind systems. The T aperture allows line to flow freely through the wide top section on outcast, reducing the normally sharp angles, and friction that slow line flowing through a narrow aperture when exiting the reel. For retrieve line drops in the narrow, lower channel of the T-Wing for even distribution across the spool width.
With ordinary levelwind reels, line coming of the spool ends is forced through the line guide at a sharp angle. The result is casting friction, especially when the line guide is parked on one side of the reel. The T-Wings wider aperture means reduced angles and less line friction from any position.
- The Ultimate Tournament Drag ensures a perfect interaction between drag control, drag power and supersoft drawing of the line.
The Magforce 3D system offers you the choice, how far the magnets are placed from the spool, therefore adjusting the drag strength. By the switch you can adjust the drag in 3 steps:
MAX BRAKE Provides maximum magnetic braking - very helpful when casting into the wind or with big wind-resistant baits.
ALL ROUND Slightly reducing the inductor cup's movement into the magnetic field provides a reduced braking action at maximum speed. Perfect allround setting for most apllications.
LONG CAST The magnets move to the furthest distance from the inductor, so magnetic braking is minimized for maximum spool speed - great for longer distance.
- Highly precise casting control system, which prevents tanglings. It controls the centrifugal force of the spool during the first half of the cast, when the threat of tanglings is very high. Afterwards it reduces the resistance automatically and therefore enables longer casts, since less drag pressure is exerted at the spool.
- Thanks to a special construction and the targeted use of ball bearings the turn resistance of the spool is drastically reduced. Longer casts are the consequence.
- CNC milled digitally developed power gear for highest strains. The precision of the gear teeth is tenfold elevated compared to conventional gears.
- The frame and the lateral parts, which bear the gear are made of Air Metal magnesium, which leads to highest stability and distortion-proofness at a low weight.
- There is hardly any better sound than the delicate and precise click sound of a turning spool, when a fish takes line during the fight with the fish. The Daiwa Click system star drag represents the perfect solution and is designed in a way, which doesnt impair the casting performance.
Art.No.: DW-TAT-HSL in stock