- Fishing offers
- Topwater Lures
- Fishing Line
- Fishing Reel
- Fishing Rods
- Fishing Leader Wire
- Angling Floats
- Fishing Accessories
- Fishing Magazines
- Kayaks and Boats
Daiwa Big Pit Fishing reel Emblem Surf 35 SCW 4000QDArt.No.: DW-10158-650
The Emblem reels from DAIWA are very popular among surfcasters since many years, since they stand for highest durability and reliability.
The Emblem Surf 35 SCW QD now for the first time offers the new SCW (Slow Cross Wrap) system, which enables a more even line wrap for less friction resistance and optimized casting distances. The extra-strong and distortion-proof stainless steel axis offers the necessary security, to direct even large specimen during the fight without making compromises and to cast also heavy leads.
The Digigear II cares for a silky-smooth running and offers optimum power transmission and remarkable 106cm line retraction per winding. The QD drag system allows you to react to changing fishing conditions within seconds.
The originally delivered spare spool corresponds to the size 5000C.
- 6 ball bearings
- AIR ROTOR®
- Quick drag system (QD®)
- Infinite Anti-Reverse®
- SCW (Slow Cross Wrap) system
- Silent oscillation system
- Conical aluminum longcast spool
- Aluminum spare spool
- CNC cut aluminum handle
- AIR BAIL®
- Twist Buster® II line roller
- HIP line clip
- Especially for our reels with oil barrier (Mag Sealed reels) mechanism we have developed a complete new Air Rotor. So the enormous strains, which affect the rotor via the line and the line roller are better distributed. This causes less pressure on the single parts of the rotor. The new rotor is 15% more light weighted than usual rotors of the same material - this reduces vibrations and enhances the rotational balance thanks to a very low centre of gravity.
- Daiwa's innovative bail design featuring a hollow tubular stainless steel bail for maximium rigidity and strength with minimum weight. Due to the smooth, protrusion-free design of the Air Bail®, even loose line common after a cast slides easily down the bail onto the line roller as the reel is turned, without snagging or hanging up.
- By the special position and guidance of the oscillation-gear wheels we improved the smoothness of the gear in comparison to usual systems of similar construction.
- CNC milled digitally developed power gear for highest strains. The precision of the gear teeth is tenfold elevated compared to conventional gears.
|Line Capacity||300 m / 0,30 mm|
|Reel weight||615,0 g|
|Line/Handle Turn||106 cm|
|Product||Emblem Surf 35 SCW 4000QD|
Art.No.: DW-10158-650 in stock